Admins can create and manage users under Your Account > Users.
The Users screen allows to create, edit, and delete users. The last login date is available for each user.
When creating or editing users, you are able to customize the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Picture / Icon (used for comments)
- Reset Password
- Email user a randomly generated temporary password
- Assign a custom temporary password
- Admin Rights
- Full Account Admin
- Admin access to readers
- Account / Project Roles
- No Access
Full Account Admins have access to everything in your account. While they might not be an editor or writer on every knowledge base, they have the ability to give themselves access and they can manage users.
Admin access to readers gives non-admin users the ability to create, manage, and delete readers, groups, and reader settings.
Account / Project Roles allows you to specify what level of access each user should have for each knowledge base on your account.
- Editors have access to all settings on a knowledge base, including settings, security, and styles.
- Writers can only create and edit content (categories and articles).
- Users with no access will not be able to view that knowledge base in the backend of the application