Small bug fixes for refine search and user export

Eagle-eyed customers noted a couple small bugs that we fixed earlier this week:

  • For customers using the refine by top-level/second-level category setting in search, categories were disappearing from the refine dropdown once they were resaved. This was due to some security updates we made around category saving. We've fixed the bug with category saves and no further action is necessary for your refine dropdowns to properly show categories.
  • The new CSV user export we released was including some deleted users. We've updated the export so it only includes current users to better match what you see elsewhere in the app.

We also released a few other small security updates and patches. These aren't as far-reaching as the updates to categories, so we don't anticipate any bugs from them, but let us know if you notice anything unusual.