KnowledgeOwl search results will automatically display all tags assigned to a given article :
You can mark tags like this as hidden from readers. Hiding a tag from readers:
- Keeps it visible in the article editor and category editor
- Allows it to be used as a filter in Manage Articles custom filters
- Prevents the tag from appearing in search results in your knowledge base
- Prevents the tag from appearing in the typeahead suggestions when a reader types ":" to begin a tag search
To hide an existing tag from readers:
- Go to Library > Tags.
- Click to select the tag you'd like to hide from readers.
- Click on the Edit link.
- In the edit pop-up that appears, under Visibility, check the box next to "Hide tag from readers."
- Click the Edit Tag button to finalize your changes.