Once a tag has been created, you can edit it to update the name or change whether it's shown or hidden to readers.
To do so:
- Go to Library > Tags.
- Click on the tag you'd like to edit. (If you have a lot of tags, you may need to search to find the tag you want.)
- Once you've clicked on a tag, the Edit link will activate. Click that link.
- This will open the Edit Tag pop-up, where you can edit the name of the tag or check the box to hide it from readers (use it only in app.knowledgeowl.com).
- Once you've finished making the changes to your tag, click the Edit Tag button in the lower right to save your changes.
- All articles with this tag will now display the updated name.