The Contact Form Activity report lets you know how well your knowledge base is deflecting support emails. The following information is available and can be filtered by date range:
- Hits: The number of readers who clicked on your contact form and saw the prompt to type what they need.
- Searches: The number of readers who filled in the prompt and performed a search for the topic.
- Self-Serves / Exits: The number of readers who did not submit a ticket following the initial search.
- Self-Services: The number of readers who clicked the button to confirm they found the answer.
- Exits: The number of readers who didn't confirm they found the answer but exited the form.
- Submitted Tickets: The number of readers who submitted tickets after performing the initial search.
- Search activity: The actual search terms input by readers, the result (self-service, exit, or ticket), and the content of the ticket.