Comments include not only the name of the commenter but also an image. This is the default image and the image that will appear for public comments:
Logged in authors and readers can customize this image:
- When commenting, by clicking the Update image link (this text is customizable, so it might say something different in your knowledge base!)
- For authors, by clicking on Your Account in the upper right and either
- Selecting My Account to update your own image, or
- Selecting Authors, clicking on the author whose image you want to update, and updating their author profile
- Authors can also add images for readers by going to My Account > Readers, clicking on the Reader account, and updating the image in the reader's profile.
Notice images showing up on their own?
If you see images appear before you upload them, don't panic! We are using Gravatar to display avatars for authors and readers who have set up a Gravatar in the past.