Reorder categories or articles by rearranging their order in Knowledge Base > Articles.
- Hover over the article or category you want to move.
- Click on the up and down arrow icon to the right of each category or article, and drag and drop the content where you want it. Follow these instructions to move content outside the current level.
In Knowledge Base > Articles, in addition to reordering content inside the current level, you can also:
- Move articles and categories to the top category level
- Move articles and categories into other categories (note that some category types cannot contain sub-categories)
- Move articles and categories into other sub-categories
To do this:
- Click and hold on the title of the article or category you want to move.
- Drag and drop it into the desired category, or drop it in the outline box for "Move to Top Level".