By default, searches that return no results display the text, "No results found":
You can customize the text in that message using our Customize Text tool. To do so:
- Go to Tools > Customize Text.
- Select Search from the Knowledge Base Section dropdown.
- Find the row for "No results found".
- Click the gear cog icon next to that row.
- Add the new text you'd like to display.
- Once you have the text as you'd like, be sure to select Update Text String.
The change will now be live in your knowledge base!
For more detailed instructions on working with the Customize Text tool, see Add or edit your own text string.