While we'd hate to have you go, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Prior to cancellation, you can export your content in various formats:
As soon as you cancel, any API keys for the account will stop working, so please be sure you've taken any exports you need and/or disabled any integrations or jobs you have that use those API keys before cancelling!
To cancel your subscription
If you are paying for your subscription via invoice, contact us about cancelling.
If you're paying for your subscription via in-app credit card:
- Go to Your Account > Account.
- Click on the Cancel Account button in the Current Subscription Info section.
- This will open a Cancel Account pop-up. Select the Reason for cancelling. We appreciate your feedback in providing a reason, since this helps us know where we can improve!
- Once you've selected your reason for cancelling, click the Cancel My Account button.
- Once cancelled, you will be logged out and your account will no longer be accessible.
Upon cancellation, your account will be scheduled for permanent deletion in 60 days. You will be able to reactivate your subscription during that 60 day period without losing anything. After 60 days, you will need to create a new account.