By default, the title of your knowledge base will display above the search bar of your homepage in a "Welcome to...." statement.
To remove that welcome text completely, you'll delete one line of HTML from the Home Page Custom HTML template:
- Go to Settings > Style.
- Below the preview pane, be sure Custom HTML is selected.
- In the Custom HTML dropdown, select Home Page.
- Delete the line that says
<h1 class="hg-article-title" >[homepage("title")]</h1>(in our default template, it should be the second line of code, but yours may look different):
- You can Preview Changes to see the updated look.
- Your custom HTML should now look something like this, and your title should be gone:
- Be sure to Save your changes once you're done.