The blog style category displays articles in a similar way to a blog - reverse chronological order and paginated. The blog style category:
- Can only contains articles
- Has a special icon in the table of contents
- Does not display its articles in the table of contents
- Can display 5, 10, 15, or 20 articles per page (the default is 10),
- Can be displayed as the same set order as the application (the default is reverse chronological)
This category type is particularly useful for announcements-style categories (changes, release notes, newsletters, etc).