There are two ways to pay for your KnowledgeOwl subscription:
- Monthly or annual credit card subscriptions (automatic billing)
- Annual invoices which can be paid by credit card, bank transfer, wire transfer, check, or PayPal (manual billing)
To activate your trial subscription by credit card:
- Go to Your Account > Account.
- Click Buy Monthly, or choose Annually and click Buy Yearly for a 10% discount. If you are a non-profit, you can check the box for a 25% annual discount.
- Complete the payment form to activate your trial account.
After payment, you will receive a receipt via email. Each time your subscription renews, a receipt will be sent to the billing email address on file. If you choose to pay annually, you will receive a reminder email a month prior to the renewal date.
To activate your trial subscription by invoice:
- Contact us to request payment by invoice. Please specify which plan as well as how many knowledge bases and authors you want to start. We are happy to accommodate your billing process so let us know what you need (purchase orders, vendor forms, etc).
- We will activate your account while we await payment.
When your subscription is up for renewal, we will send a new invoice to your billing email approximately a month prior to the renewal date.
Switching payment options
Contact us to switch from a credit card subscription to invoicing or vice versa. If you wish to switch to invoices, we will cancel your automatic credit card subscription and send you an invoice due on your next renewal date. If you wish to switch to automatic billing, we will switch your account back to a trial so you can upgrade to a credit card subscription or we can set up the subscription over the phone.