You can set up your contact form to send as a email from your customer's email address to create a ticket or conversation from them in your help desk or CRM.
- Go to Knowledge Base > Contact Form.
- Click Enable Contact Form.
- Choose Email Address as your Send Method.
- Specify the email that creates tickets or conversations in your CRM.
- Check the option to "Use reader's email address as sender". This will send it "from" your customer's email so it will pull up the relevant information in your other system and easily allow you to reply.
- Customize your Contact Form text.