To generate a new API key:
- Go to Your Account > API.If you do not see the API option, contact your knowledge base administrator. You must have full admin access to generate or edit API keys.
- Click the + Add New API Key button in the upper left.
- Give your API key a Purpose. This should identify any integrations, processes, and so on that would help someone know what this key is used for and whether it is still used.
- Select the actions you'd like this API key to have.Only GET permissions are required if you're using the API key to pull information from KnowledgeOwl.
- Click the Add button.
- This key will be added to the bottom of the list and can now be used.