One of the requests we've had with increasing frequency is: "How can I get a list of all my users?" To be honest, we have also been surprised this wasn't available, so we went ahead and added one.
If you have permissions to view Your Account > Users, you now have permission to Export all users to CSV:
Clicking this link will generate a CSV file that will display:
- Last name
- First name
- Full admin access? (Yes/No)
- Date/timestamp of Last Login
- User Teams (if more than one, these will appear in a comma-separated list)
- Reader groups (if more than one, these will appear in a comma-separated list)
- One column for each knowledge base in your account--if the user has access to the knowledge base, the role they have will display in the knowledge base's column
Here's a sample:
We hope this export makes it easier to audit your users' access!