You can easily upload PDF articles to you File Library and share them with your readers.
Create a link to download the PDF
- Upload the PDF to your File Library.
- Go to the share link.
- Copy the URL from the browser.
- Go to the article where you want to include the link.
- Highlight the text or image you want to link to the PDF.
- Click on the link icon on the toolbar.
- Paste the URL to the file.
- Go to Target and choose New Window (blank) to open the file in a new tab or window.
- Hit Ok and then Preview or Save to view or test the PDF.