KnowledgeOwl allows you to set Restrictions for specific articles. The Restrictions options are available in the righthand column of the Article Editor:
The available restrictions are:
- Exclude from search results: When this box is checked, the article is always hidden from your knowledge base search results but is still accessible by URL.
- Hide from table of contents: This will hide the article from the table of contents. If you're using the Contextual Help Widget 2.0, it will also hide the article from the Knowledge tab in that widget.
- Hide from home page / category landing page: This will hide the article from the landing page for the category it's found in.
- Hide from widgets: This will hide the article from the home page/righthand column New Articles Widget, Popular Articles Widget, and Updated Articles Widget. It will not hide the article from the Recent Articles Widget.
- Remove "PDF" icon: This option will remove the PDF download icon from the article. (This might be a good idea for video content, for example.)
- Remove feedback ability: This option will remove the Ratings section in the article.
- Remove comment ability: This option will remove the Comments section from the article.